Bloopers & Out-Takes
Gold & Garcia
Wallmark Death Cards
Dead Elvis Pics
Video Games Effect
|Improve your Karma|
Help the Dharma
- The Thomaston Fabricator Newsletter Homepage
- If there's anything which offends your sensibilities, angers your parents, pisses off the neighbors, enrages your significant other, inconveniences your pet, or in any way causes you personal strife, then by all means this is probably not the ezine for you.
MOO's Collection of Internet Links
- Much ado about Cows
- If you don't like music, art, literature, comedy, satire, puns, stuff about death & dying, books on transformational psychology, bizarre (and not so bizarre) gift items then you won't like this website. This site is rated PDG -- pretty darn good. And, I'm not just saying that because they are good enough to host my webpages.
- Gorebag the Lost has helped me find my way around the dead scene better than anyone I could care to mention.
- General Xxaxx
- Some folks say I bear a striking resemblence to him. Who knows, maybe he bears a striking resemblence to me.
- The Dead People Server is simply a list of interesting celebrities who are, or might plausibly be dead, and even those who have been spaced, with information as to who has really Rung Down the Curtain and Joined the Choir Invisible, and who's Just Resting.
- A collection of weird and whacky websites. Many of your favorites are sure to be there and several you didn't imagine anyone would have the nerve or idiocy to actually spend the time putting on the net.